Friday, September 23, 2011

To Believe or Not to Believe - Clearing False Beliefs

Clearing false beliefs - For several days I have been working on clearing my false beliefs. The first question that arises, is how do I even identify what the false beliefs are, since they often lurk in the subconscious mind, and have become part of my unquestioned everyday experience.

Identifying the false beliefs - I figure out how many false beliefs I am holding, and what each is by using a combination of kinesiology and opening my mind for an answer.

Use kinesiology to identify false beliefs - Briefly, kinesiology is a way to get a "yes" or "no" answer to determine if something is true. You use a physical test. Youtube has many videos that show how to do the test, if you search there for "kinesiology".

You can count off how many false beliefs you are holding by testing with the statement "the number of false beliefs I am holding is 1 (test), 2 (test), 3 (test), ..." When you get a "strong" then it means that is the number. You determine what each false belief actually is by intuitively guessing, and then testing. For example, you can say "one of my false beliefs is fear" and then test to see if you are strong or weak with the statement, meaning it is true or false..

Or open your mind for an answer - You close your eyes to remove distractions, and then say "At least one of my false beliefs is", and then silently wait for an answer. You are expecting an answer like "fear" rather than a "yes" or "no". Just wait about a minute. Try to keep your mind clear and open - receptive. The answer can come as a word, a phrase, a feeling, or a picture in your mind's eye.

My false belief was "rebelling against peace" - I used the kinesiology to find out how many false beliefs, and then opened my mind for the exact false belief to focus upon at this time. I said "The false belief which benefits me to be aware of now is," and then waited. I heard the word "rebelling", and then said "rebelling against what", and heard the word "peace:". I was quite surprised to find this out, since I thought I was one of the most peaceful people on the planet. However, this is what it said.

I cleared the false belief - I placed my left hand vertically on my forehead and said "Release any and all negative energies related to 'rebelling against peace', please". This is a shorthand form of the Emotional Freedom Technique.

Ears started to ring and more - Clearing this was important. First my left ear started ringing, then the right, then both, quite loudly. I know from experience that ears ringing is a sign that energy is readjusting, and from the intensity, this was a large energy change.

The thought "vibrate I Am" appeared - Then spontaneuosly the thought appeared in my mind "vibrate I Am". So I repeated it a few times. Recently in other experiments I had been repeating "I Am" sporatically but intentionally throughout the day. I measured the "percent that I am rebelling against peace" with kinesiology. It was dropping slowly. It would be about 12 hours to complete. Surprisingly, "the percent that I am vibrating 'I Am'" was correspondingly rising over the same 12 hours.

Perhaps you want to clear a false belief yourself in a similar way. I felt better and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment